We only use and store your data for the purpose of providing you with the best possible service, and none of your data will be shared with third parties, except for your payment information, for which we have chosen to use an internationally recognised service : STRIPE.
You may at any time choose to modify or delete all your data by any means you deem necessary : e-mail, contact form, telephone. We will comply with your requests as long as they do not prevent the proper functioning of our website. Our aim is not to collect as much data as possible, but to provide you with an impeccable service.
WHO ARE WE ?
This website is operated by UPMYCARD SAS with a capital of 50 000€ registered at the Commercial Court of Montauban.
SIRET Number : 90358882000014
VAT Number : FR10903588820
We collect and use some of your personal data. When we do so, we are governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which applies within the European Union.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA
When you browse our site, we collect some of your personal data when you fill in the various forms for creating cards, badges, stickers or connected objects available on the site upmycard.com .
We collect personal information about you when you communicate with us via our website, including when you place orders and submit enquiries.
We collect this personal information from you either directly, such as when you contact us or purchase products, or indirectly, such as your browsing activity on our website through the use of « cookies » which allow us to provide you with a personalized browsing experience.
The personal information we collect about you depends on your activities on our website. This information includes but is not limited to, the data you provide :
Your name, surname, address, date of birth, login details, account details - these details are stored solely to provide you with the best possible service and to enable us to create and manage your account via the upmycard.com website, to verify your identity when you log in to our services.
In some cases we will use your contact details to communicate with you and inform you of certain maintenance operations, updates to the website or the introduction of new products.
Information about your payments and payment methods is not stored on our servers, but may be stored by the payment solution provider we use.
We pay great attention to your data, that's why we have chosen to work with a big name in online payment such as « STRIPE » to secure your data.
The details of the various comments and other communication histories via our site or our mailboxes are kept solely for the purpose of providing you with the best service.
However, we do not record telephone communications, so if you wish to contact us without us keeping a record of your requests, you can reach us directly by telephone.
OUR LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
When we use your personal information, we are required to have a legal basis for doing so. There are different legal bases we can rely on, depending on what personal information we process and why.
The legal bases on which we can rely include :
• consent : where you have given us your clear consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose.
• contract : where our use of your personal information is necessary for a contract we have with you, or because you have asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract.
• legal obligation : where our use of your personal information is necessary to comply with the law (excluding contractual obligations)
• legitimate interests : where our use of your personal information is necessary for our legitimate interests.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not share your data with anyone except :
- Law enforcement and/or other authorities only if required by law.
- We also share some of your information such as your first and last names and addresses with our partners when shipping your packages.
We do not share your personal data with any other third party.
LOCATION OF YOUR INFORMATION
Wherever possible, we store your data on French servers, so that you can benefit from French data retention regulations. When we have no other choice, your data may be stored in another country, but only in a country of the European Economic Area, allowing you to benefit from confidentiality and strict regulations.
We want to send you information about our products that may be of interest to you. Where we have your consent or it is in our legitimate interest to do so, we may do so by post, email or telephone call (non-automated and personalised calls). The only marketing requests you may receive from us will be personalised, subject to your consent.
None of our service providers or partners will be allowed to contact you directly.
In all cases and on simple request by e-mail, mail or telephone, we can remove you from our prospecting database
If you have previously agreed to be contacted, you can unsubscribe at any time, just as easily.
For more information on your marketing rights, see the « Your rights » section below.
Under the GDPR, you have certain rights. In summary, these include the rights to :
• fair information handling and transparency about how we use your personal information
• access to your personal information and certain other additional information.
• ask us to correct any errors in your information that we hold.
• demand the deletion of your personal information in certain situations.
• receive the personal information you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
• object at any time to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
• object to decisions being taken by automated means that have legal effects on you or significantly affect you.
• object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information.
• otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information.
For more information on each of your rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, you can consult the CNIL website : https://www.cnil.fr/professionnel
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please :
• Contact us, you will find below the different ways to do it.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND SECURITY
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised manner. We restrict access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know. Those who process your information will only do so in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulatory body of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
HOW TO COMPLAIN
The General Data Protection Regulation gives you the right to lodge a complaint or a claim with the CNIL (for French residents) : https://www.cnil.fr/webform/nous-contacter, or any other institution depending on where you live. However, we hope to be able to meet all of your expectations, by responding favourably to any realistic requests to amend or delete any data we may hold about you.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ?